Join Our Unique Financial Family
Tri State Rail Federal Credit Union is unique because we
are a not-for-profit and member-owned financial institution. Unlike
banks that are strictly profit-driven, we return excess
earnings to our members in the form of friendly and personal
service, lower interest rates for loans, higher yields
on savings and by adding new financial products and services. We
invite you to take advantage of the many financial benefits
as well as conveniences of credit union membership.
A Long-Standing Tradition
Tri State Rail Federal Credit Union is a full-service
financial institution serving many employee groups,
retirees, and their family members. Members receive better savings
and loan rates, as well as the conveniences and benefits
that credit union membership has to offer. Your credit
union is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors and
Supervisory Committee and managed by experienced financial
After you become a credit union member, you can invite
your family members to join. Your family members
are all eligible to join and enjoy the same great products,
services, and conveniences that you enjoy. Additional
membership applications are available at either of our
Joining Is Easy
To join the credit union, you must open a Share Savings Account. This is
your share in the credit union. Deposit and maintain $5.00 in this account,
and you’re immediately eligible for the many money-savings benefits of
Membership is open to those individual
who live, work, worship or attend school in certain areas
within the City of Erie. (Contact the Credit Union for
You can also become a member if you are employed with
or retired from one of our Select Employee Groups listed
- Action Painting Company
- Alling & Cory
- American Meter Company, Inc.
- AMTRAK (National Railroad
- Arrow Swift Printing
- Ashtabula Boat & Dock
- Bay City Orthocare
- Bill Morewood Plumbing and Heating
- Bush Industries
- Childs Store Fixtures
- Chuck Graham Roofing
- Church of the Holy Family
- CK Tool and Die
- Clark-McKibben Safety Products
- Concrete Services Corporation
- Consolidated Business Forms Co.
- Cooper Business Machines
- Copes Vulcan Division-
White Consolidated Industries
- Credit Bureau of Erie
- CSX Transportation
- CVS Pharmacy
- D & F Tool, Inc.
- DeMarco, Wachter and Co.
- Dial-A-Check Payroll Service
- East Erie Commercial Railroad
- Erie Bearings Company
- Erie Copy Products
- Erie County Funeral Directors
- Filippi T.V. Service
- Gateway Press, Inc.
- Generator & Motor Services,
- Girard Township Employee's
- Guardian Construction
Management Services, Inc.
- H & L Tool Company
- Hagan Business Machines
- Hair Affair On The Avenue
- Jones & Laughlin
- Knox Western, Inc.
- L. M. Wander & Sons Landscaping
- Lake Shore Railway Historical Society
- Logistics Plus
- Longo Plumbing & Heating
- McCreary Roofing
- Mica Tool Manufacturing Company
- Minnick Electric, Inc.
- Norfolk Southern Railroad
- North East Equipment Co.
- Orthopaedic & Sports
- Peterson's Property Maintenance
- Pharmacare Specialty Pharmacy
- Poplar White Truck
- Power Silicon and Monolithic
- Printing Concepts, Inc.
- Professional Communications,
- PSM Technologies Corporation
- Reinforced Molding
- RSL COM U.S.A.
- Stadtlander Drug Company, Inc.
- Sullivan Supply Company
- Summit Hardwoods,
- T & C Industries, inc.
- TeleCoin Communications,
- Thomas Lee Printing & Mailing, Inc.
- Valley Tire Company
- Vavala Concrete Construction Co.
- L. M. Wander & Sons Landscaping
- Weber, Murphy,
Fox Architecture Construction Company
- West Penn
Testing Laboratories, Inc.
- Westinghouse Credit Corporation
- Westinghouse Electric
Corporation, Advanced Energy Systems
Electric Corporation, Ardmore Site
Integrated Building Systems
- Westinghouse Voice Systems